Sticky Rice Coated With Turmeric 1 Kg.November 5, 2019
Sticky Rice Coated With Pandanus Leaf 1 Kg.November 5, 2019
Price 169 baht
Sticky Rice Coated With Butterfly Pea
Registration number. FDA approved : 10-1-00357-1-0031
Specialty Sticky Rice 98%
Butterfly Pea Extract 1.8%
Virgin Coconut Oil 0.2%
How to eat
Rice 1: Water 1
How to make sticky rice, moon and custard.
- 3 duck eggs
- Coconut milk (1/2 can)
- 3-4 Pandan leaves
- 4 pack sugar
Ingredients of sticky rice with moon herbs
- Glutinous rice with herbs
- Coconut milk
How to make custard
- Crack the eggs and sugar into a bowl, add pandanus leaves using your hands, crumpling until the sugar has dissolved. (Wearing hands in a plastic bag while crumpling)
- Add coconut milk, stir well and strain with a thin white cloth, put in a bowl or tray
- Bring to a boil in a pot of boiling water, use high heat, open the lid while steaming until cooked for about 45 minutes (the time depends on the size of the container).
How to make sticky rice with custard.
- Soak sticky rice in water Add alum and stir for 5 minutes, then pour the water out, then soak for 3 hours or overnight. If wanting a different color of sticky rice, mix food coloring. Or natural colors into the water too
- When the time is up, pour the water out. Then steamed in sticky Set to high heat until done Pour into a container and set aside.
- Put the pot, add coconut milk, sugar, salt, and pandan leaves to boil. When boiling, pour in the sticky rice, stir thoroughly. Cover, cover for 10-15 minutes and stir the sticky rice again. Put sticky rice on a plate. Served with custard
- Should be stored in a container with a closed lid or stored in a cool place.
- Should be stored indoors and dry
Net weight 1 Kg.
Price 169 baht
Product Code : BC0305